PRL: Rival Week Season 1

From Liquipedia Rocket League Wiki


[e][h]PRL: Rival Week Season 1
PRL rival week.png
League Information
Series:
Organizer:
Mode:
3v3
Type:
Online
Location:
International International
Prize pool:
$4,000 USD
Start Date:
2017-07-31
End Date:
2017-08-04
Liquipedia Tier:
Links
Maps
Teams
Number of Teams:
10
Chronology

About[edit]

Format[edit]

  • 10 teams invited
  • One matchup each day
    • Matches are a Bo3 of Bo7 series

Prize Pool[edit]

$800 USD is awarded for every match, in addition to contributions from the community. 75% of the prize goes to the winners, with the remainder 25% going to the losers.

Participants[edit]

Genesis
1USA Klassux 
2Canada Lethamyr 
3USA JWismont 
The Leftovers
1Germany Sikii 
2Denmark Snaski 
3Denmark Maestro 
Rogue
1USA Sizz 
2USA Matt 
3USA Turtle 
G2 Esports
1USA Kronovi 
2USA Rizzo 
3Canada JKnaps 
4Canada Lachinio 

Results[edit]

Day 1[edit]

Day One
July 31, 2017 - 19:00 EST
Win. C9logo std.png Cloud9 2-1 9-6 +3
Lose. Genesislogo std.png Genesis 1-2 6-9 -3

Day 2[edit]

Day Two
August 1, 2017 - 19:00 EST
Win. Hammers Esportslogo std.png Hammers 2-1 10-6 +4
Lose. Roguelogo std.png Rogue 1-2 6-10 -4

Day 3[edit]

Day Three
August 2, 2017 - 16:00 EST
Win. Flipsid3logo std.png FlipSid3 Tactics 2-1 9-6 +3
Lose. The Leftoverslogo std.png The Leftovers 1-2 6-9 -3

Day 4[edit]

Day Four
August 3, 2017 - 19:00 EST
1. NRG eSportslogo std.png NRG Esports 2-0 8-5 +3
2. G2esplogo std.png G2 Esports 0-2 5-8 -3

Day 5[edit]

Day Five
August 4, 2017 - 16:00 EST
Win. Team EnVyUs LoL Logo std.png Team EnVyUs 2-1 11-9 +2
Lose. GaleForcelogo 2017 std.png Gale Force eSports 1-2 9-11 -2


References[edit]