Overwatch TaKeOver 2
Overwatch TaKeOver 2 is the second Overwatch tournament by TaKeTV, a production company well known for their StarCraft II, Hearthstone and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive tournaments.
TaKeOver features 8 teams from all over the world.
- Groups - Round Robin.
- Top 2 seeded to Upper Bracket
- 3rd in Group seeded to Lower Bracket
- Group games are a 4 Game Set.
- Teams winning the most maps move onto the Playoffs.
- If teams are tied on map score, it will be broken by head-to-head results and additional tiebreaker matches.
- Playoffs - Double Elimination.
- Bo1 on Oasis
- Best of 5:
$50,000 (USD) are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Ninjas in Pyjamas|
- 1 ex-Cyclone changes their name to Cyclowns.
- 2 Krytox fills in for Cyclowns after losing Boombox.
- 3 Coach iuKeEe fills in for Cyclowns after mowzassa leaves the team.
|3.||Ninjas in Pyjamas||1-0-2||3-9||-6|
|Group A matches|
|Group B matches|
|Group B tiebreakers|
Data about number of viewers is based on information from Esports Charts:
- The tournament's Overall peak was 25 842 viewers
- The tournament's peak Without Chinese viewers was 25 839 viewers
- English streams peak was 21 392 viewers
- Russian streams peak was 2 208 viewers
- Chinese streams peak was 1 870 viewers
- Twitch.tv peak was 25 839 viewers