BEAT Invitational - Season 2
Beat Gaming announces that the BEAT Invitational Season 2 kicks off July 7th. Teams will battle it out for $6000 USD in their second season tournament.
- Playoffs: Double Elimination
- Winner's rounds - Bo5
- Loser's rounds - Bo3, except Round 3 and Finals - Bo5
- Grand Finals - Bo7
6,000 USD is spread among the teams as seen below:
|5th-6th||-||Counter Logic Gaming|
|Luminosity Gaming Evil|
- 1 YIKES! rebrands to Arc 6
- 2 Team Liquid drops out, Rogue takes their place.
- 3 Evil Geniuses roster is dropped and Cloud9 drops out, EnVision eSports and FNRGFE take their places.
Data about number of viewers is based on information from Esports Charts:
- The tournament's Overall peak was 28 343 viewers
- English streams peak was 27 941 viewers
- Russian streams peak was 1 825 viewers
- Twitch.tv peak was 28 343 viewers
- Rogue Steps in for Team Liquid in Overwatch BEAT Invitational Season 2
- Esports Charts (2017-18-07). "BEAT Invitational Season 2 detailed stats". esc.watch.