Jim Raynor (short for James Eugene Raynor), the Renegade Commander, is a Ranged Assassin class hero in Heroes of the Storm. He first appeared in StarCraft and has since been one of the series' main protagonists.
|Give Me More!|
|Increases Adrenaline Rush healing by 50%.|
Strategy and Role
Raynor is designed as an easy to learn hero.
Ex-confederate marshal James Raynor has stood against whatever the universe can throw at him and survived with just a few scars and a penchant for Scotty Bolger's whiskey. He now stands as a bright beacon of hope in the face of a corrupt government, enigmatic protoss, and ferocious all-consuming zerg...No wonder the man drinks.
Lore connections to other heroes
- Raynor is in love with Sarah Kerrigan.
- Friends with Tychus Findlay before killing him.
- Raynor either worked with or against Nova Terra (depending on user choices during StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty) and was later captured by her (during the events of StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm).
- Friend of Zeratul.
- Raynor helped Tassadar defend Aiur (during the events of StarCraft).
- Helped Artanis during the events of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void.
|May 12 2015||
Attack Speed bonus increased from 25% to 30% Allied Attack Speed bonus increased from 12.5% to 15% Mana cost reduced from 50 to 40 Cooldown decreased from 15 to 10 seconds Duration decreased from 8 to 6 seconds