Battlefield of Eternity
Diablo Eternal Conflict
The High Heavens and the Burning Hells clash, quite literally, in a battlefield that represents their everlasting struggle. Two Immortals, ancient warriors locked in a duel to the death, need your help to prevail against their eternal foe. Vanquish the enemy Immortal, and you’ll find yourself charging over hallowed or profane ground—right onto the enemy’s doorstep.
Battle Ground Objectives
- Engage in Immortal Combat
- Two Immortals fight at the center of the map. Help your Immortal prevail, and lay waste to the enemy’s Forts.
- Employ Eternal Tactics
- Protect your Immortal by obliterating the opposing team, or descend upon the enemy Immortal with relentless fury.
- Hire Unique Mercenaries
- Bolster your forces with Fallen Shaman and cunning Impalers, who will lend their powers to your cause!
Secondary Battlefield Objectives
Battlefield of Eternity has its own unique mercenary camps, and there is no boss. There are two Khazra camps: one above the top lane and one below the bottom lane. There are also two Fallen Shaman camps in the middle of the map on either side of the event location that are close to each teams' base.
- These malformed demons never stray too far from a pack of Fallen Hounds, and will quickly resurrect any Hounds that are killed in combat. Those who value their souls would be wise to first destroy the Shaman before targeting its Hound companions.
- The half human, half goat creatures that inhabit Battlefield of Eternity are tough, ranged attackers that won’t hesitate to rain spears on their foes. Defeat the Khazra at their camps to harness their destructive appetite before the enemy team.