2017 Hearthstone Wild Open
The top 64 players from the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific will be invited to compete. Players will be invited based on their Wild Ranked Play finish in their region of residence. The Hearthstone Wild Open will be played in a best-of-five Conquest format with one ban. Regional qualifiers will be double elimination, with the top two players from the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific advancing to the single elimination playoffs, where they will be joined by the top two players from China.
25,000 USD is spread among the players as seen below:
|2nd||$5,000||Control||Fade 2 Karma|
Data about number of viewers is based on information from Esports Charts:
- The tournament's Overall peak was 98 730 viewers
- The tournament's peak Without Chinese viewers was 41 107 viewers
- English streams peak was 33 307 viewers
- Russian streams peak was 4 398 viewers
- Chinese streams peak was 62 194 viewers
- Zhanqi.tv peak was 44 842 viewers
- Esports Charts (2017-18-07). "Hearthstone Wild Open Finals detailed stats". esc.watch.