World Cyber Games 2012
From Liquipedia Dota2 Wiki
 Group Stage
- Best of 1 round robin
- Winning teams receive three points for a win and losing teams receive zero. If the game ends tie, each team will be getting 1 point.
- The ranking is decided by the total number of wins acquired in the group matches.
- In case of two teams having the same number of wins, the following rule shall apply
- The head-to-head match result is taken into account
- In case of 3 or more teams having the same number of wins, the following rules shall apply
- The head-to-head match results are taken into account
- The time coefficient will be used to determine which team advances. The time coefficient is determined by adding the duration of all losses and subtracting the duration of all wins of all tied teams among each other. This rewards fast wins and long losses. A higher time coefficient is better (e.g. 30 > 20)
- Best of 3 Single-elimination bracket
 Prize Pool
- All prizes will be paid after 22% tax has been deducted. (Korean government tax rate on cash prizes)
- WCG will pay all handling fees occurred by the sending bank. However, any handling fees occurred by the receiving bank will not be covered by WCG.
 Qualified Teams
|Invictus Gaming||Team DK||mousesports|
|Orange Esports||Elite Home Players||LoF|
 Group Stage
Groups were set via official Group Drawing on November 10, 2012.
|4.||Elite Home Players||0-3|
|Group A Matches|
|Group B Matches|
 Knockout Stage
- WCG Official Site
- WCG 2012 Grand Final Tournament Regulations
- WCG 2012 Grand Final Dota 2 Rules
- WCG 2012 Match List
- WCG 2012 Grand Finals Recap article on TL