From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
- Balance Changes
- Hero Reworks
- New Items
Causes all spell cooldowns to be reduced by 30% and mana costs to be reduced by 50%.
Lasts for 50 seconds.
- Random Draft hero pool increased from 24 to 50
- Added Random Draft to Ranked Matchmaking
- Random Draft now uses the same picking mechanics as Ranked All Pick
- Ranked All Pick initial pre-picking time reduced from 15 to 5
- Creep bounty increases by 1 gold per normal upgrade cycle
I.e. every 7 minutes 30 seconds
- Creeps now arrive slightly closer to the top Dire tower and bottom Radiant tower
- Centaur Courser now has a stacking magic resistance aura (20% for units, 5% for heroes)
- Hellbear now has a stacking magic resistance aura (20% for units, 5% for heroes)
- Dragonhide Aura's stackable armor increased from 2 to 3
- Ancient Dragons armor reduced by 1
- Ancient neutrals now behave like normal neutrals and split experience with all heroes in the AoE
Targets an area and hurls a fire blast towards it, igniting the 300 AoE area for 10 seconds. Deals 85 damage per second.
Mana cost: 100
Cast Range: 1000
- Roshan's base armor increased by 1
- Roshan's Base Attack Time increased from 1.0 to 2.0
- Roshan now has +100 Attack Speed
He still attacks at the same rate, but is affected less by negative attack speed.
- Added a Patrol command
- You are now able to bring up the targeting cursor when silenced, and instead get the error upon targeting rather than clicking the button
- Single Target spells with AoE effects now have a new targeting UI
Towers and Siege units do approximately 13% more damage to heroes.
E.g. Level 1 towers' damage against heroes effectively increased from 82.5 to 93.5.
- Towers no longer have a very minor experience bounty (previously was 25 XP that split evenly in an area)
- Hero base HP increased from 150 to 180
- Simplified some minor damage and armor types
Removed the Light attack type and moved the following units to the Standard attack type (effectively 40%→50% vs structures): Centaur Conqueror, Hellbear, Hellbear Smasher, Wildwing Ripper, Satyr Tormenter, Ancient Granite Golem, Ancient Black Dragon, Forged Spirits, Spiderlings, and Warlock's Golems.
Removed the Weak armor type and moved the following unit to the Soft armor type (same as creeps): Beastmaster's Hawk
Combined the Basic and Strong Armor types (like various other neutrals use): Kobold Soldier, Vhoul Assassin, Ghost, Hill Troll Berserker, Hill Troll Priest, Harpy Scout, Harpy Stormcrafter, Beastmaster's Boar, Undying's Tombstone, Pugna's Nether Ward, Templar Assassin's Psionic Trap, Techies' Land Mine, Techies' Stasis Trap, and Techies' Remote Mine.
- Added a new neutral hard camp for each team, near their respective Secret Shops
- Added a small ramp from the Radiant Secret Shop to the ward spot right above it
- Moved the Radiant hard camp closer to the Dire offlane
- Swapped Medium and Hard camp in Radiant Jungle
- Added a new pathway from Radiant mid to Radiant jungle
- Added a ramp connecting the Radiant jungle to the area near Roshan
- Created a walkable pathway to the Radiant rune ward
- Created a new juke spot behind the Dire Secret Shop
- Expanded Terrain around the top Tier 2 Radiant tower
- Moved the bottom rune up a little bit
- Radiant middle tier 1 tower has been moved back
- Adjusted Radiant small camp spawn box
- Added a new ward spot near the Radiant ancients (does not reveal top rune)
- Created a new pathway leading to the wardspot below the Radiant Secret Shop
- Moved the Radiant ramp leading to the top rune further away from the rune (slightly closer to mid lane)
- Moved the Dire ramp leading to the top rune closer up
- Adjusted the terrain and the ramp going down from the Radiant Ancients slightly
- Improved jukability in the terrain around the Dire side shop
- Added a path through the trees at Radiant offlane sideshop moving south and added juke paths
- Added a new ward spot to the right of the top tier 1 Radiant tower
- Added a couple of trees to right of the ramp leading down from the Radiant ancients (covering some vision to the left of it)
- Dire is now able to enter the jungle through the middle Radiant ramp and walk to the side without being in range to dispel their smoke
- Added a new pathway above the top Dire side shop
- Created a new pathway in the middle of the long column of trees at the bottom Radiant Tier 2 area
- Added a walkable path to the ward spot near bottom rune
- Reduced the size of the pull camp box on the Dire safelane hard camp
- Added a pathable walkway from the cliff above the top rune to the Dire area to the right of it
- Added a new pathway to the south of the bottom side shop
- Added a couple of trees in the Dire base between the mid and top towers along the ledge
- Adjusted juke paths near the Radiant ward spot near the hard camp
- Added a new juke spot to the south of the bottom Radiant hard camp
- Added a hiding spot in the Dire middle lane near the edge of the Secret Shop
- Added some trees below the top Radiant T2 tower
- Adjusted trees to the left of the Dire offlane (affecting visibility of heroes coming from the left)
- Added a pathway above the Radiant Ancient (leading up to the new ward spot)
- Adjusted Dire secret shop location slightly
- Adjusted the terrain pathing a little bit around the loop where the Radiant bottom left ward spot is
- Adjusted tree layout of the high ground to the right of the Radiant middle camp
- Moved Radiant ramp to the bottom rune back a little bit
- Added hiding spots in the clump of trees above the formerly Radiant hard camp (now the Radiant medium camp)
- Nudged the Radiant small camp down very slightly
- Moved the Radiant mid medium camp down slightly and adjusted nearby trees
- Added a new hiding spot on the Dire bottom lane, in the area higher ground to the right of the Dire Ancients
- Adjusted the position of the Radiant middle ramp slightly
- Added a new juke spot to the terrain to the right of the Radiant small camp
- Adjusted tree pathway and added a couple of hiding spots above the top Dire T2 tower
- Greevil's Greed Bounty Rune multiplier rescaled from 5x to 3/4/5/6x
- Fixed Greevil's Greed granting full gold during Buyback gold penalty phase
- Undocumented Changes
- Movement speed reduced from 315 to 310
- Base HP regeneration increased from 0.25 to 2.0
- Flamebreak mana cost reduced from 140 to 110/120/130/140
- Blood Rite cooldown rescaled from 29/26/23/20 to 30/25/20/15
- Jinada movement and attack speed reduction increased from 25% to 25/27/29/31%
- Drunken Haze cooldown reduced from 8 to 8/7/6/5
- Primal Split's Dispel Magic damage to summons increased from 200 to 500
- Primal Split's Dispel Magic cooldown reduced from 6 to 4
- Primal Split's Wind Walk cooldown reduced from 7 to 5
- Added Scepter to Bristleback
Nasal Goo is no longer targeted, instead it applies Goo to all enemies around you in 600 AoE when casted
- Return damage increased from 30/42/54/66 to 30/45/60/75%
- Reality Rift bonus damage increased from 60/80/100/120 to 60/100/140/180
- Base strength increased from 20 to 23
- Penitence mana cost reduced from 100 to 70
- Penitence duration increased from 5/6/7/8 to 8
- Agility growth increased from 3 to 3.3
- Strength growth increased from 2.7 to 2.9
- Power Cogs now spawn in a circle rather than a rectangle
- Crystal Nova cooldown reduced from 13 to 12
- Arcane Aura level 4 mana regen increased from 2.5/5 (allies/self) to 3/6
Creates a spirit link between you and the target, draining 20 + 1/1.8/2.6/3.4% Max HP per second and slowing movement speed by 6/10/14/18%. Lasts 4 seconds.
Cast Range: 500
Buffer Distance: 300
Mana cost: 70/65/60/55
Has 1/2/3/4 charges, 45 second replenish
A unit cannot be affected with multiple instances at the same time. Cannot target Roshan.
- Base movement speed increased from 280 to 310
- Crypt Swarm cooldown reduced from 8 to 8/7/6/5
- Silence cooldown reduced from 15 to 15/14/13/12
- Exorcism spirit count increased from 8/14/21 to 8/16/24
- Exorcism spawn rate decreased from 1 ghost per 0.1 seconds to 0.3 seconds
Passive/autocast attack ability. Ministuns for 0.3 seconds and applies a 4 second burn that deals 40 + 1.25/2.5/3.75/5% Max HP as magic damage.
Mana cost: 40
- Base Attack Time increased from 1.7 to 2.0
- Scorched Earth damage/heal reduced from 12/23/34/45 to 10/20/30/40
- Scorched Earth movement speed from 16% to 14%
- Doom cooldown increased from 100 to 125
Same AoE as the splash damage
- Added Scepter to Drow Ranger
Marksmanship now causes her attacks to splinter on the target and split into two arrows affecting two random units in a 375 radius. The splintered arrows deal 50% damage each. Primary target still takes full damage.
The split arrows act as normal attacks, carrying all attack modifiers.
- Enabled Earth Spirit in Captain's Mode
- Intelligence growth reduced from 2.4 to 2.1
- Boulder Smash stun AoE reduced from 200 to 160
- Geomagnetic Grip can now only pull allied heroes when using Scepter
- Earth Splitter damage rescaled from 35% to 30/40/50%
- Earth Splitter mana cost rescaled from 175 to 125/175/225
- Earth Splitter's physical damage component is no longer reduced by Damage Block
- Enchant cooldown reduced from 30/25/20/15 to 30/24/18/12
- Eidolon movement speed increased from 250/250/260/260 to 260/280/300/320
- Malefice damage increased from 25/40/55/70 to 30/50/70/90
- Black Hole cooldown reduced from 200/190/180 to 200/180/160
Applies a debuff to all nearby enemies (650 AoE) for 6/7/8/9 seconds. Causes time to be frozen on all enemy abilities, causing their cooldowns to make no progress while they have this debuff. Slows movement and attack speed by 4/6/8/10% for each locked ability.
Mana cost: 50
- Time Walk no longer slows units
- Time Walk now undoes any damage taken in the last 2 seconds
- Time Walk cooldown rescaled from 19/17/15/13 to 24/18/12/6
- Time Walk mana cost reduced from 90 to 40
- Time Walk range reduced from 700/900/1100/1300 to 550
- Time Walk cast point reduced from 0.35 to 0.2
- Call Down's first missile damage reduced from 250/300/350 to 220/285/350
- Berserker's Blood bonuses are provided linearly from full until 10% HP (rather than stepwise at 7% increments)
- Berserker's Blood maximum magic resistance reduced from 42/56/70/84% to 20/30/40/50%
- Invoker now starts with Invoke Level 1 at the beginning of the game
- Invoke now has the standard 6/11/16 leveling
- Level 25 invoker (since he is now missing an ability level) has an attribute bonus ability that grants 6 all stats
- Base damage increased by 7
Keeper of the Light
- Chakra Magic cooldown reduction increased from 2/3/4/5 to 3/4/5/6
- Chakra Magic buff duration increased from 12 to 15 seconds
- Chakra Magic now restores and increases mana capacity by 75/150/225/300
Ghost Ship now drags enemies within a 200 AoE of it towards the crash site. It now starts from where you are, rather than behind you, lands in the same position it normally would have.
Enemies are still able to perform actions while being pulled by the Ghost Ship.
Works similar to Drow Ranger's Gust knockback.
- Torrent now gives your team vision over target area immediately upon cast, rather than just when triggering
- Tidebringer is now an autocast ability, will only trigger if turned on or cast directly on the target
- Tidebringer damage bonus increased from 20/35/50/65 to 25/40/55/70
- Tidebringer AoE from rescaled 500/500/500/600 to 450/500/550/600
- Ghost Ship mana cost reduced from 150/200/250 to 125/175/225
- Moment of Courage cooldown reduced from 2.7/2.1/1.5/0.9 to 2.6/2.0/1.4/0.8
- Legion Commander's Scepter now makes you and your target immune to all damage unless the source is between the Duel participants.
- Legion Commander's Scepter duration is now 4.75/5.5/6.25
- Rage attack speed bonus increased from 30/45/60/80 to 50/60/70/80
- Feast damage and lifesteal increased from 4/5/6/7% to 4.5/5.5/6.5/7.5%
- Infest cooldown reduced from 100 to 100/75/50
- Earth Spike mana cost reduced from 100/120/145/170 to 100/120/140/160
- Earth Spike duration increased from 1.02/1.52/2.02/2.52 to 1.1/1.6/2.1/2.6
- Mana Drain reduced cooldown from 20/15/10/5 to 16/12/8/4
- Temporarily removed from Captain's Mode
- Replaced Synergy with a new ability for Lone Druid, Savage Roar
Causes enemies in a 325 AoE around you or your bear to run away with 20% movement speed bonus for 1.2/1.6/2/2.4 seconds towards their fountain.
Mana cost: 50
Note: An entangled hero will not be able to move still. Spirit Bear also has this ability, but the cooldown is shared with your hero.
- Spirit Bear attack damage increased from 33 to 35/45/55/65
- Spirit Bear movement speed increased from 320/320/330/340 to 320/330/340/350
- Rabid duration increased from 10 to 18/22/26/30
- Rabid movement speed increased from 5/10/15/20% to 10/15/20/25%
- True Form Health Bonus increased from 250/400/600 to 300/600/900
- Turn rate increased from 0.4 to 0.6
- Eclipse Scepter beam interval reduced from 0.6 to 0.3
- Lycan Wolves and Shapeshift no longer grant critical strike
- Lycan Wolves now gain Cripple at level 2, granting a 20% chance to cripple the target, causing it to take 8 damage per second and lose 40 Attack Speed for 4 seconds.
- Shapeshift now grants all units under your control a 40% chance for 1.4/1.6/1.8x critical strike
Changes Empower to be an allied hero aura. Affects ranged heroes for half values and causes them to deal splash damage around the target in a 200 AoE.
Can still be cast on units, but does not stack.
- Skewer distance increased from 750/900/1050/1200 to 900/1000/1100/1200
- Skewer slow reduced from 40% to 25/30/35/40%
- Skewer slow duration increased from 2.5 to 2.5/2.75/3/3.25 seconds
- Mystic Snake no longer increases manasteal per jump
- Mystic Snake manasteal is now 11/14/17/20% of total mana
- Attack range increased from 600 to 630
- Starstorm radius increased from 625 to 650
- Sacred Arrow now instantly kills the first unit it hits if it is a non-ancient creep
- Adaptive Strike base damage increased from 50/60/70/80 to 100
- Adaptive Strike mana cost reduced from 100 to 100/90/80/70
- Morph rate increased from 2/4/6/10 per second to 2/4/8/16
- Morph now shifts in intervals of 1 rather than 2
This doesn't affect the rate of change, just smoothness
- Hybrid cooldown reduced from 140 to 120
- Base Intelligence increased from 18 + 1.95 to 21 + 2.0
- Base intelligence increased by 4
- Treant damage increased from 28 to 32
This means Greater Treant damage is increased from 84 to 96
- Base armor increased by 1
- Void slow at night reduced from 4 to 2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds
- Nyx Impale duration increased from 1.27/1.77/2.27/2.77 to 1.6/2.0/2.4/2.8
- Spiked Carapace cooldown reduced from 23/20/17/14 to 22/18/14/10
- Base health regen increased from 2.5 to 3.5
- Enabled Oracle in Captain's Mode
- Fate's Edict cooldown rescaled from 12 to 16/13/10/7
- Fate's Edict duration reduced from 3/4/5/6 to 3/3.5/4/4.5
- Fate's Edict cast range rescaled from 700 to 500/600/700/800
- Fortune's End mana cost reduced from 130 to 110
- Fortune's End can now target allies
Does not root or hurt the ally, but purges and applies the effect in the area
- False Promise no longer continuously dispels after the initial cast
It previously continuously removed all debuffs including stuns
- False Promise duration increased from 6/7/8 to 7/8/9
- False Promise cooldown rescaled from 80/60/40 to 90/60/30
- False Promise mana cost reduced from 200 to 100
Astral Imprisonment now deals damage to enemies in an area around the target when it ends. The target itself will also take damage, if it is an enemy. Deals 75/150/225/300 magic damage. Affects a 400 area.
You are only hurt once by this AoE with Scepter.
No longer steals intelligence.
Can now be targeted on creeps.
- Astral Imprisonment cooldown rescaled from 18/16/14/12 to 20/17/14/11
- Astral Imprisonment cast range rescaled from 500 to 450/500/550/600
- Astral Imprisonment duration increased from 1/2/3/4 to 4
- Essence Aura AoE reduced from 1000 to the standard 900 aura radius
- Arcane Orb now steals 0/1/2/3 intelligence per hit for 40 seconds (heroes only)
- Outworld Devourer intelligence growth reduced from 3.3 to 2.7
- Base Intelligence increased from 13 + 1 to 15 + 1.4
- Sun Ray turn rate increased from 20 to 25
- Supernova damage per second increased from 60/80/100 to 60/90/120
- Illusory Orb mana cost reduced from 150 to 80/100/120/140
- Illusory Orb cooldown increased from 11 to 14/13/12/11
- Waning Rift cooldown reduced from 16 to 16/15/14/13
- Waning Rift no longer only silences heroes
- Reworked Scepter on Pudge
Reduces cooldown of Meat Hook to 4 seconds and increases damage from 360 to 475.
Note: No longer grants previous Scepter bonuses.
- Dismember damage from 75/125/175 to 60/90/120 +30/40/50% of strength
- Dismember now heals you for the damage it does
Queen of Pain
Riki grants 0.4/0.6/0.8/1.0 damage when attacking from behind.
Invisibility Fade Time: 6/5/4/3 seconds
Note: No longer grants 6/8/10/12 HP regeneration
Mana cost: 50
Tricks of the Trade
Riki phases out of the world for up to 3/4/5 seconds, attacking every enemy from behind in a 450 area around him. He attacks once when phasing out and then once per second while being phased out.
Can be cancelled any time.
Mana cost: 75
Cast Point: 0.4
- Strength growth reduced from 2.0 to 1.6
- Agility growth reduced from 2.9 to 2.2
- Base armor reduced by 1
- Smoke Screen no longer slows turn rates
- Fade Bolt attack damage reduction increased from 14/20/26/32 to 20/25/30/35
- Reworked Scepter on Sand King
Doubles Burrowstrike cast range and applies Caustic Finale poison to heroes
Note: No longer grants previous Scepter bonuses.
- Base strength increased from 18 to 21
- Caustic Finale slow increased from 25% to 30%
- Disruption illusions duration from 5/6/7/8 to 6/8/10/12 seconds
- Added Scepter to Shadow Fiend
Requiem of Souls waves now return back to Shadow Fiend dealing 40% damage on the way back.
All of the damage the Requiem does to heroes on its way back heals you.
- Base armor reduced by 1
- Shadowraze mana cost increased from 75 to 90
Previously had 135/150/150 hp
Targets an area, causes enemies to take damage over time. Anytime they cast a spell, the duration of the debuff is increased. If an enemy affected by this debuff is silenced, the debuff will pause (no damage and no time elapses).
Duration: 7 seconds
Stacking Duration: 4 seconds (anytime a spell is cast, this is added to the duration)
Mana cost: 75/95/115/135
Note: Spell cast means the same stuff as CotS rules were, stuff that procs magic stick and isn't an item.
- Amplify Damage now only reveals the target rather than the area around it
- Base damage increased by 4
- God's Strength Scepter aura bonus damage increased from 50/75/100% to 75/100/125%
- Enabled Terrorblade in Captain's Mode
- Added Scepter to Tidehunter
Causes Gush to become a ground targeted wave ability that travels for 1800 range.
Projectile speed: 1500
- Anchor Smash cast time reduced from 0.5 to 0.4
- Ravage stun duration rescaled from 2.02/2.32/2.77 to 2.0/2.4/2.8
- Whirling Death debuff duration increased from 7 to 11
- Whirling Death mana cost decreased from 70/80/90/100 to 70
- Reactive Armor duration rescaled from 16 to 14/16/18/20
- Laser cast time improved from 0.53 to 0.4
- Laser cast range increased from 550 to 650
- Leech Seed mana cost reduced from 100/110/120/130 to 80/95/110/125
- Overgrowth AoE increased from 675 to 800
- Scepter Overgrowth damage and vision AoE increased from 700 to 800
- Fervor reduced from 20/25/30/35 to 15/20/25/30
- Fervor max stacks increased from 4 to 6
- Ranged Whirling Axes cooldown reduced from 20/19/18/17 to 20/18/16/14
- Movement speed reduced from 305 to 300
- Ice Shards damage reduced from 70/140/210/280 to 60/120/180/240
- Snowball can no longer pull units out of Black Hole or Chronosphere
- Snowball gather radius reduced from 400 to 350
- Tombstone Zombie damage reduced from 35 to 33
- Tombstone bounty increased from 75/100/125/150 to 125/150/175/200
- Tombstone no longer grants 44 XP
Allows you to cast your ultimate while disabled and reduces cooldown from 50/40/30 to 30/24/18 seconds.
- Added Scepter bonus to Vengeful Spirit
Causes you to spawn a Vengeance Illusion when you die. The Vengeance Illusion deals 50% damage, takes 150% damage, and is able to use all of your abilities (but not items). The Vengeance Illusion lasts until she revives.
Note: Still grants previous Scepter bonuses to Nether Swap.
- Base strength increased by 4
- Shadow Word duration increased from 11 to 12 seconds
- Base damage increased by 3
- The Swarm Beetles' Base Attack Time improved from 1.4/1.25/1.1/0.95 to 1.25/1.1/0.95/0.8
- Shackleshot is now disjointable
- Shackleshot speed increased from 1515 to 1650
- Shackleshot angle reduced from 26 degrees to 23 degrees
- Powershot speed no longer decreases by a small amount as it goes through units
- Temporarily removed from Captain's Mode
- Cold Embrace cooldown increased from 17/16/15/14 to 24/21/18/15
- Arctic Burn slow reduced from 25/30/35/40% to 19/26/33/40%
- Winter's Curse primary and secondary units are now immune to all damage from their enemies
- Winter's Curse secondary units now have 50 attack speed bonus
- Winter's Curse AoE increased increased from 400 to 500
- Winter's Curse cooldown increased from 110/100/90 to 120/110/100
- Winter's Curse duration increased from 2.5/3/3.5 to 3.25/4/4.75
- Fixed Winter's Curse lingering if the primary target died
- Maledict mana cost reduced from 120 to 105/110/115/120
- Maledict cast range increased from 525 to 575
- Vampiric Aura can now be toggled to make the lifesteal for heroes only
Costs: 75 gold
+ 2 Damage
Use: Consume the Faerie Fire to restore 75 HP.
Cooldown: 5 seconds.
Ogre Club (1000)
+ 10 Strength
+ 10 Attack Speed
+ 10 Damage
+ 130 Attack Range (ranged heroes only, does not stack)
Can be disassembled.
Energy Booster (900)
Ring of Health (850)
+ 250 Mana
+ 8 HP Regeneration
+ 15 Magic Resistance
+ 200 Cast Range
+ 8% Spell Damage
Cast range improvement affects targeted spells and distance related spells, such as Venomous Gale.
Does not affect AoE abilities like Poison Nova.
Quelling Blade (200)
Ring of Protection (175)
+ 2 Armor
Bonuses of Quelling Blade
Active: Lets you target non-player enemy units to remove 40% of their current HP.
Cooldown: 14 seconds.
Note: Cannot target ancients. Has normal 4 second cooldown when used on Trees.
- Bash damage increased from 60 to 120
- Damage bonus decreased from 85 to 70
- Courier purchase cooldown increased from 7 seconds to 2 minutes
- Animal Courier cost decreased from 120 to 100
- Attack speed aura bonus now affects buildings
Armor portion already affects buildings
- Cooldown reduced from 15 to 13
Boots of Speed
- Cost reduced from 450 to 400
- Movement speed reduced by 5
- Cost reduced from 700 to 660
- Health regen per charge reduced from 110 to 90
- Mana regen per charge reduced from 70 to 60
- A charge now heals over 2.5 seconds instead of 3 seconds (total amount is still 90/60)
- Added Bottle to Side Shop, starts with only 1 charge.
As usual, if you use the item, you cannot sell it back for full price.
- Flutter movement speed increased from 25 to 35%
- Flutter duration reduced from 6 to 4 seconds
- Mana regeneration increased from 170 over 45 seconds to 190 over 50 seconds
Same mana regen per second
- Magic resistance reduced from 20% to 15%
- Crimson Guard chance from 75% to block 40/20 to 100% to block 32/16
- Cooldown reduced from 70 to 60
Average damage increase from 35% to 36%
- Agility bonus increased from 20/35 to 25/35
- Intelligence bonus increased from 6/10 to 10/15
Drum of Endurance
- Endurance bonus movement speed increased from 10% to 13%
Endurance is the active ability
- Mana cost reduced from 150 to 100
- Cost reduced from 220 to 200
- Base magic resistance reduced from 20% to 15%
Heart of Tarrasque
- HP regeneration increased from 4% to 4.75%
Helm of the Dominator
- Dominate now sets the dominated creeps' base movement speed to 350
Hood of Defiance
- Hood of Defiance now has an active ability.
Creates a spell shield on your hero that absorbs up to 325 magical damage.
Duration: 12 seconds
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Mana cost: 75
- Can now be used by targeting the ground, planting a happy little tree that lasts 20 seconds. 200 Cast Range.
- Pierce improved from 20% to deal 40 damage to 25% to deal 85 bonus damage
- Damage bonus reduced from 21 to 10
- Cooldown reduced from 16 to 13
- Damage bonus increased from 10 to 15
Mantle of Intelligence
Monkey King Bar
- Mini-Bash proc damage increased from 100 to 160
- Damage bonus reduced from 88 to 66
- Recipe cost reduced from 1250 to 1200
- Necronomicon Archer attack range increased from 350/450/550 to 450/500/550
Observer and Sentry Wards
- Observer and Sentry Wards now have an AoE indicator before placing
They also use a new UI for placement
- Experience bounty increased from 50 to 100
- Now affects the replenish time of charged abilities
Orb of Venom
- Cost reduced from 225 to 200
Ring of Protection
- Cost reduced from 200 to 175
- Armor bonus reduced from 3 to 2
Rod of Atos
- Cripple cooldown increased from 10 to 12
- Cripple now grants units that attack the target 40% accuracy
This means that targets attacking that unit will not miss 40% of the time.
Sange and Yasha
- Duration increased from 4 to 4.5
Scythe of Vyse
- Hex cooldown reduced from 30 to 25
- Silver Edge debuff is no longer dispellable
- Strength bonus increased from 8 to 10
- Bash damage increased from 60 to 120
- Damage reduced from 25 to 10
Smoke of Deceit
- Cost reduced from 100 to 50
- Boosted Tangoes now last for double the duration instead of providing double the healing rate
- Using Tango on Iron Branch trees provides double healing duration
- Vanguard chance from 75% to block 40/20 to 100% to block 32/16
Veil of Discord
- Now requires 2x Robe of the Magi instead of a 900 gold recipe (Int bonus increased by 12)
- Movement speed bonus reduced from 10% to 8%