Documentation (view - edit)
Template meant to be used when presenting a 5 man team on a tournament page. With only logo displayed until it's hovered and the roster is revealed.
X will denote a number from 1 to 5, 1 is the top row and 5 the bottom.
- Name of the team and link to the page if this is different.
- To be used to insert a reference if there was some change with the team or whatever.
- Image file link (no File: or Image: before this) (Optional, if not specified, the image on the team page's infobox is used)
- Max size should be smaller than 199x129px (when 5 playes only. if with more players, coaches, preview or placement, the number of height could be larger). can use the regular image size input ways of just width (199px) or height (x129px) to make the image fit into the template.
- Player name and page link if different from the name.
- Optional, the template will auto call player's nationality from player page prior, nationality/flag only 2 letter code in lower case is needed.
- Optional link to a player preview.
- Coach name and page link if different from the name. (Use c2 and c2link for an eventual second coach.)
- Coach nationality/flag only 2 letter code in lower case is needed. (Use c2flag for an eventual second coach.)
- Optional link to a coach preview. (Use c2preview for an eventual second coach.)
- Optional but if you want to change the position if the player has more than one position.
- Typical with one coach
- All variables
|p1flag= |p1= |p1link= |pos1=
|p2flag= |p2= |p2link= |pos2=
|p3flag= |p3= |p3link= |pos3=
|p4flag= |p4= |p4link= |pos4=
|p5flag= |p5= |p5link= |pos5=
|cflag= |c= |clink=
|c2flag= |c2= |c2link=