StarLadder i-League StarSeries Season 3
The StarLadder and ImbaTV companies present the third joint season of StarSeries in Dota 2. The best squads from four world-regions — Europe, North America, Asia and China — will fight for 8 tickets to the final tournament’s stage, held in the largest city of the Celestial Empire — Shanghai.
- Two invited teams
- Two teams from the Europe Qualifier
- Two teams from the China Qualifier
- One team from the America Qualifier
- One team from the SEA Qualifier
- Group Stage
- Two groups of four teams
- Double-elimination (GSL) format with matches played in Bo3.
- Top two from each group advance to Playoffs.
- Four teams play in a single-elimination bracket
- Semifinals is in Bo3, finals is in Bo5.
The prize pool is $300,000 USD, split as follows:
|.||TNC Pro Team||0-1||0-2|
dotastarladder_enFebruary 25, 2017 - 16:00 CST
dotastarladder_enFebruary 24, 2017 - 16:00 CST
dotastarladder_enFebruary 25, 2017 - 13:00 CST
dotastarladder_enFebruary 25, 2017 - 19:00 CST
- "Announcement of SL i-League StarSeries S3". StarLadder. 2016-12-11. Retrieved 2016-12-11.
- "SL i-league 群星联赛第三届DOTA2项目线下总决赛- ImbaTV". ImbaTV. 2016-11-18. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- "SL i-League StarSeries: were defined all the LAN-finals’ participants". StarLadder. 2017-02-04. Retrieved 2017-02-04.