WehSing "SingSing" Yuen is a retired professional Dota 2 player, and is one of the most popular Dota 2 streamers.
Wehsing is from Rotterdam in The Netherlands. Before he played Dota 2, SingSing played StarCraft II, Heroes of Newerth, and DotA 1.
SingSing gained access early in the Dota 2 beta and with that he started streaming regularly. His often troll-oriented streaming style quickly got him attention from streamviewers and he quickly became one of the most watched streamers. In December 2011 SingSing, along with his teammates in what used to be called "EBIN", got picked up by mousesports quickly getting results winning two events hosted by The GD Studio. After changing the entire roster, except for SingSing, the team managed to qualify for The International 2012 by beating World Elite when MUFC failed to show up.
After The International 2012 it first looked like SingSing would stay with mousesports, in October 2012 it was announced that The GD Studio would sponsor the teams trip to Star Ladder Finals since mousesports decided to part ways with the team. SingSing then represented The GD B-Team for the tournament but it was made clear this was a one time thing and that the team would have to find a new sponsor. After briefly calling his team Zero, SingSing left in early November 2012. On December 31, he announced a new team of his, coming "soon". On the first of February, QPAD's Facebook announced a new team, the QPAD Dragons (later changed to Red Pandas), containing both SingSing and Wagamama as core members.
Kaipi was picked up by the international organization RattleSnake and formed RattleSnake.int.  The team was later renamed to Speed Gaming, to give it a more solid identity throughout the community. Following issues with their manager, the team left to join the Cloud9 organization. On August 13th, 2014, SingSing left Cloud9 to join a new team, while playing for Team Tinker for i-league. Following a string of disappointing results, SingSing departed Team Tinker in Februaryof 2015. He went on to form a new team, Burden United, to participate in the ESL One Frankfurt 2015 qualifiers. After failing to qualify for The International 2015, Burden United disbanded and SingSing was left teamless. Singsing returned to his former team Kaipi on 14th March 2016.
After falling short in the Boston Major American Open Qualifers, SingSing announced his retirement during an interview, where he cited that the open qualifiers would be his last tournament. Afterwards Kaipi later disbanded. 
- SingSing has one of the most popular Dota 2 streams with over 39 million views and over 280 thousand followers.
- He is known for his unique play-styles and builds as well as for his use of certain catchphrases that the Dota community has embraced.
- Usually plays the number 2 or mid slot. He is known for playing Kunkka and Mirana, the latter of which has earned "respect bans" in professional tournaments.
- Used to be known as "WehSing", which is his real name, when he played HoN.
|2016-09-01||1st||Major||WCA2016 EU Main Qualifier||3 : 2||$27,140|
|2015-06-13||5th||Premier||DreamLeague Season 3||0 : 2||$9,958|
|2015-05-10||3rd||Premier||Dota 2 Champions League Season 5||0 : 2||$11,926|
|2014-12-21||3rd||Premier||XMG Captains Draft 2.0||1 : 3||$41,511|
|2014-08-26||1st||Major||Megafon Battle Arena||3 : 1||$10,000|
|2014-07-20||5 - 6th||Premier||The International 2014||1 : 2||$655,439|
|2014-06-16||2nd||Premier||DreamLeague Season 1||2 : 3||$41,000|
|2014-04-27||2nd||Major||DreamHack Bucharest 2014||0 : 2||$8,700|
|2013-07-24||2nd||Premier||The Defense Season 4||1 : 3||$7,000|
|2012-03-12||1st||Major||Dota2Replays Brawl||3 : 1||$4,000|
|About achievementsComplete Results in any Tournament|
- 2014-07-12 | Singsing, "I am not gonna sit here and be content. . .I'm aiming for #1" by "Cyborgmatt" of onGamers.com at The International 2014
- 2014-06-30 | USZAT vs. SingSing (DotA 2) by USZAT at ESL One Frankfurt
- 2013-05-08 | Road to The International 3 - SingSing Interview (Road2TI3 Ep. #2) by dpmlicious of BeyondTheSummit at The International 2013 West Qualifiers
- 2012-10-25 | SingSing interviewed at Starladder Season 3 Finals by Prodota.ru, translated by joinDOTA at Star Ladder Star Series Season 3
- 2012-08-31 | The International 2012 - Day 1: Interview with SingSing by TobiWan of joinDOTA at The International 2012
- 2012-06-16 | DHS12 - Day 1: Interview with SingSing from mousesports by TobiWan of joinDOTA at DreamHack Summer 2012
- 2012-05-17 | SingSing: "TI2 pressure getting to us" by Jaywalker of joinDOTA
- "mousesports welcomes Dota 2 team"
- "GD Studio steps in to send mouz to Kiev"
- "Mousesports facebook announcement about dropping their current line-up"
- "The GD B-team becomes Zero"
- QPAD Announcement
- Tezzeret (2013-09-19). "RattleSnake signs Kaipi as international team". joinDota.com. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Everx (2013-10-09). "UPDATE: RattleSnake Renamed Speed Gaming". joinDota.com. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Jack Etienne (2014-02-09). "DotA 2 has arrived". Cloud9. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Farewell to SingSing
- Team Tinker forms for i-League Qualifiers
- JLB (2015-02-13). "Team Tinker Undergoes Severe Reforms". 2P.com. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- kblueriver (2015-02-24). "New team: Burden United (with SingSing)". LiquidDota.com. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- @ComeWithMe (2015-06-26). "ComeWithMe on Twitter: “Well,i guess we disbanded, now it's official. Gonna try to finish the games left if possible with whoever will want to play.”". Twitter. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- ANDRA CIUBOTARU (2016-10-28). "SingSing interview: “I’m going to quit pro Dota forever, this has been my last tournament”". DotaBlast.com. Retrieved October 29, 2016.