ROG MASTERS Oceanic Qualifier
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
ROG MASTERS Oceanic Qualifer
Number of Teams:
Groupstage and Single Elimination Bracket
- Group Stage - September 5th - September 8th
- Four groups of four teams
- Double-elimination format with matches played in a best-of-one.
- Top two teams in each group advances to the playoffs
- Playoffs - September 11th
- Sixteen teams in a single-elimination bracket
- Matches are best out of one.
- The top 2 that reach the grand finals advances to the LAN finals
- Mon, Sep 5th – Group A, B
- Tue, Sep 6th – Group C, D
- Wed, Sep 7th – Group E, F
- Thu, Sep 8th – Group G, H
Round of 16
Super New Generation
Big and Black
Big and Black
- Team Nation in group B were disqualified from the tournament. 
- The offlane player of Team Nation, Merchant, was using a third party camera zoom hack. He was later removed from the team after the incident. The rest of the players in Team Nation claimed they did not know he was hacking until he was caught.
- Not enough teams participated in the event, with group F not filling with four teams.
- Birdie. (2016-09-09). "Team Nation". Liquid Dota.com. Retrieved September 17, 2016.
- Helga (2016-09-05). "Team Nation got disqualified from the competition, the result of this match is therefore reverted.". asusrogmasters.com. Retrieved October 25, 2016.