Alan "Nahaz" Bester is a Dota 2 statistician, host and analyst, currently working with joinDOTA.
Nahaz started off doing in-game statistics for joinDOTA in 2012 . He eventually began appearing on panels and is now a regular fixture at premier events. He has provied statistics and analysis for many premier events such as ESL One Frankfurt, The International 2015, The Frankfurt Major, and The Manila Major. He also hosts a popular YouTube series, Stats Don't Lie*, that analyzes the professional Dota 2 scene.
- He runs a graduate program for economics at the University of Western Ontario. 
- He previously taught at the Booth School of Business at the University of Chicago. 
Notable Events Casted or Hosted
|2017-06-18||Premier||Galaxy Battles||EN Panelist|
|2017-05-21||Major||DreamLeague Season 7 EU Division||Guest Panelist|
|2017-05-21||Premier||StarLadder i-League Invitational #2||EN Host||None|
|2016-07-24||Premier||StarLadder i-League StarSeries Season 2||EN Caster|
|2016-06-19||Premier||ESL One Frankfurt 2016||Analyst|
|2016-06-12||Premier||The Manila Major 2016||EN Analyst|
|2016-04-17||Premier||StarLadder i-League Invitational #1||Commentator/Analyst|
|2015-11-21||Premier||The Frankfurt Major 2015||Analyst|
|2015-10-18||Premier||MLG World Finals||Analyst|
|2015-08-08||Premier||The International 2015||EN Analyst|
|About achievementsBroadcasts from any Tournament|
- 2015-12-01 | Master Caster: An interview with Nahaz by Ollie Ring of Red Bull
- 2015-12-02 | Nahaz interview: Balancing Dota, family life and academia by Andra Ciubotaro of Dota Blast
- Ollie Ring (1 December 2015). "Master Caster: An interview with Nahaz". Red Bull. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- compLexity Gaming (18 July 2016). "We are proud to announce that @NahazDota will be joining compLexity as the #coLDota Coach!". Twitter. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- Andra Ciubotaro (2 December 2015). "Nahaz interview: Balancing Dota, family life and academia". Dota Blast. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Allan Friedman (30 June 2011). "University of Chicago Booth School of Business teaching awards". UChicagonews.