MLG World Finals 2015
From October 16-18, 2 qualified teams join 6 invited teams in New Orleans to fight for a prize pool of over $250,000. 
- Group Play
- Eight teams divided into two groups of four teams each and played in a double-elimination format
- All games are played in a best-of-three
- Top two teams from each group advance to the Playoffs
- Four teams in a single-elimination bracket
- Semifinals are played in a best-of-three
- Finals are played in a best-of-five
The base prize pool for this tournament was $250,000, which was increased by crowdfunding (in-game tickets). At the tournament's conclusion, the total prize pool was $284,954.
|Group A Matches|
|Group B Matches|
- Lawrence "Malystryx.GDS" Phillips (September 2, 2015). "Korean record-breakers MVP.Phoenix the first invite to MLG World Finals". joindota.com. Retrieved September 2, 2015.
- "MLG World Finals 2015 - Dota 2 Prize Pool Tracker". dota2.prizetrac.kr. 2015-10-19. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- Major League Gaming (2 September 2015). "We are happy to welcome @TeamSecretDOTA2 to the #MLGFinals in New Orleans!". twitter.com. Retrieved 2 September 2015.
- Major League Gaming (2 September 2015). "We are happy to welcome @TeamVirtuspro to the #MLGFinals in New Orleans!". twitter.com. Retrieved 2 September 2015.
- ProxyPL (3 September 2015). "The International 5 silver and bronze medalists to attend MLG World Finals". joinDOTA.com. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- Major League Gaming (4 September 2015). "Welcome to the #MLGFinals, @EvilGeniuses! We'll see you in New Orleans!". twitter.com. Retrieved 4 September 2015.