From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
When used on an enemy, it pushes you both away from each other, and allows you to attack that target without range restrictions for a few seconds. These attacks also have an increased attack speed. Does not give vision over the enemy. Works normally like Force Staff when used on self or allies.
- Range restriction is not removed when used by a melee hero.
- The bonus attack speed only applies to the unrestricted attacks on the target.
- Does not affect targets in Chronosphere and Black Hole, and cannot push enemy units through Kinetic Field.
- Blocked by Spell Immunity. Can always be casted on self, even when spell immune.
- Blocked by Linken's Sphere.
Increases the attack range of ranged heroes.
|Bonus Attack Range||140|
- Attack range improvement does not stack with multiple Hurricane Pikes or Dragon Lances.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|