Hero Attributes are the three main aspects found in all heroes that determine the five scaling values of Hit Points, Mana Points, Armor, Attack Speed, and Damage.
These attributes are Strength, Agility, and Intelligence. Attributes can increase by leveling up, choosing talents, buying stat items, and using some abilities.
Of the three attributes, each hero specializes in one. This is called the Primary Attribute and it determines their attack damage. Each point in the primary attribute increases attack damage by one. Usually a hero's primary attribute will grow faster than the other two attributes. Every hero gains a constant amount of Strength, Agility, and Intelligence per level unique to their hero.
Strength increases maximum health and health regeneration.
Each point of Strength:
- Increases Hit Points by 20
- Increases Hit Point Regeneration by 0.03 (every 33 points = 1 hp regen)
- Increases the damage of Strength heroes by 1
Each point of Agility:
- Increases Attack Speed by 1
- Increases Armor by 0.14 (every 7 points = 1 armor)
- Increases the damage of Agility heroes by 1
Intelligence increases maximum mana, mana regeneration and spell damage.
Each point of Intelligence:
- Increases Mana Points by 12
- Increases Mana Point Regeneration by 0.04 (every 25 points = 1 mana regen)
- Increases the damage of Intelligence heroes by 1
- Increases spell damage by 0.0625% (every 16 points = 1%)