Hero Attributes are three aspects found in all heroes. They determine the five scaling values of Hit Points, Mana Points, Armor, Attack Speed, and Damage. Every hero gains a constant amount of Strength, Agility, and Intelligence per level unique to their hero.
Each hero specializes in one of the three attributes. This is called the Primary Attribute, which comes with Perks.
Strength increases maximum health and health regeneration. If Strength is the primary attribute, it will also increase damage and Status Resistance.
Each point of Strength:
With Perks, each point of Strength:
- Increases the damage of Strength heroes by 1
- Increases Status Resistance +0.15% for Strength heroes
Each point of Agility:
With Perks, each point of Agility:
- Increases the damage of Agility heroes by 1
- Increases Movement Speed +0.06% for Agility heroes
Intelligence increases maximum mana, mana regeneration, and spell amplification. If Intelligence is the primary attribute, it will also increase damage and Magic Resistance.
Each point of Intelligence:
With Perks, each point of Intelligence:
- Increases the damage of Intelligence heroes by 1
- Increases Magic Resistance +0.15% for Intelligence heroes
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|