Elimination Mode 3.0
Elimination Mode is back for a third season featuring some of the best American and European teams in a game mode where heroes can only be picked or banned once per series.
- Double elimination
- All matches besides final are best-of-three, final is best-of-five
- Heroes can only be picked or banned once per series
- Additional 30 heroes are banned each day by a public vote, as well as one hero banned out by SUNSfan, the so-called SUNSBAN.
- For the final only 10 heroes are banned by public vote, as 30 bans would not leave enough heroes to play five games.
Total prize pool for the tournament is $25,000 (USD) spread among the teams as seen below.
|Ninjas in Pyjamas|
North America Bracket
Ability Draft Show Match
Daily Banned Heroes
Each day, 30 heroes are banned by public votes. One additional hero is banned out each day by SUNSfan.
Data about number of viewers is based on information from Esports Charts:
- The tournament's Overall peak was 55 593 viewers
- English streams peak was 39 791 viewers
- Russian streams peak was 10 901 viewers
- Twitch.tv peak was 52 011 viewers
- "Announcing Elimination Mode 3.0 Coming Februrary 11th-17th". moonduck.tv. 2017-02-05. Retrieved 2017-02-05.
- Esports Charts (2017-06-07). "Elimination Mode 3.0 detailed stats". esc.watch.