ESL One Frankfurt 2015 European Qualifier
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
ESL One Frankfurt - European Qualifier
Number of Teams:
- Four Open Qualifier teams join twelve invited teams in battling for three slots to the upcoming ESL One Frankfurt.
- Double-elimination bracket
- Teams are seeded into the bracket based on their invite level.
- Qualified and Level 1 invited teams start in Round 1 of the upper bracket
- Level 2 invited teams start in Round 2 of the upper bracket
- Level 3 invited teams start in Round 3 of the upper bracket
- Losers of the upper bracket Round 1 and Round 2 will play each other in the first round of the lower bracket
- All matches are best of three
|Ninjas in Pyjamas|
- 1 Elysium Gaming acquired the squad of Stepshka Gaming after they qualified for the main qualifier
- 2 Flipside Tactics acquired the squad of Lianghao after they qualified for the main qualifier
- 3 Virtus.Pro released their main squad on March 11th, 2015 and was not replaced
- 4 Team Alternate acquired the squad of Let's Do It on March 20th, 2015.
Winners' Round 1
Winners' Round 2
Winners' Round 3
Losers' Round 0
Let's Do It
Losers' Round 1
Losers' Round 2
Losers' Round 3
Losers' Round 4
- ProxyPL (March 6, 2015). "Main qualifier invites and new format". Joindota.com. Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- MJ Finch (March 9, 2015). "F3 RETURNS TO DOTA". Flipsidetactics.com. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- Андрей «FUki» Кирюкин (March 11, 2015). "Virtus.pro прощаются с составом по Dota 2 (Virtus.pro say goodbye to the the Dota 2 squad)". Virtus.pro. Retrieved March 11, 2015.
- psychosan (2015-03-20). "Prepare for Battle - Welcome our Dota 2 team!". team-alternate.de. Retrieved 2015-03-20.