ESL One Frankfurt 2014 European Qualifiers
Double Single-elimination bracket
In this European stage 2 qualifier for the ESL One Frankfurt Main Event, 4 teams who qualified through the massive Open Bracket will face off against 12 directly invited European pro-teams to compete for the 3 European spots available in the main event.
- Participating Teams
- Twelve teams are invited directly to the Qualifier.
- Four qualified teams from the Open Bracket.
- Stage 1 - Group Play:
- Four groups with four teams in each.
- All matches are played in Best of Two format.
- Stage 2 - Qualification Stage:
- The Group Winners play against each other for two of the spots in the Main Event.
- Group 2nd and 3rd placers play in a bracket for the final spot in the Main Event.
- Losers of the "Group Winner's Matches" is also placed in this bracket.
- 3 teams will qualify for the Main Event.
- The 2 winners of the Group Leaders
- The winner of the Loser Bracket
|1st-2nd||Main Event||Team Dog|
|5th-6th||-||Meet Your Makers|
|2.||Meet Your Makers||0-3-0||3-3|
|Group A Matches|
|Group A Tiebreaker Matches|
|Group B Matches|
|Group B Tiebreaker Matches|
|Group C Matches|
|Group C Tiebreaker Matches|