DreamHack Winter 2011
(≃ $14,500 USD)
Eight teams participate in the DreamHack Corsair Vengeance Dota 2 Championship at DreamHack Winter 2011 for a prize pool of 100,000 SEK.
A total of 100,000 SEK (~$14,500) is spread as seen below.
|Place||$ USD||kr SEK||Team|
|1st||$7,127||kr 50000||Wild Honey Badgers|
|3rd||$2,138||kr 15000||SK Gaming|
|4th||$1,425||kr 10000||Team Shakira|
|BX3 eSports Club|
Currency conversion is based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on 2011-11-26. [1 kr SEK ≈ $0.14253 USD]
- Four invited teams and four teams from the BYOC Qualifiers.
- Group Play
- Teams are split into two groups of four.
- Group matches are played best of 1.
- Two teams advances from each groups.
- 4 Team Single-elimination Bracket.
- Matches are played Best of 3.
|Group A Matches|
|SK Gaming||1||0||ND9 1|
|ND9 1||0||1||Team Shakira|
|SK Gaming||1||0||Team Shakira|
|Group B Matches|