Dota 2 Champions League Christmas Charity Magic
D2CL Christmas Charity Magic is a collaborative effort by Dreamz Media, G2A, Twitch, Egamingbets and FaceIT. There is heavy emphasis on selflessness, with all the money from tickets going to the Food For The Hungry charity, with FaceIT and Dreamz Media contributing an additional $2 for the first 10,000 tickets.
- Open Qualifiers
- All games are best-of-one
- Top two of each open qualifier qualifies to main event
- Main Event
- First round is best-of-one, others best-of-three
- Instead of the usual Captains Mode, all 13 game modes are available
- Before each game teams ban out modes until one or three are left
- Available modes:
- Captains Mode (CM)
- All Pick (AP)
- Captains Draft (CD)
- Single Draft (SD)
- Random Draft (RD)
- All Random (AR)
- Least Played (LP)
- Limited Heroes (LH)
- Ability Draft (AD)
- All Random Deathmatch (ARDM)
- 1v1 Solo Mid (SM)
- Reverse Captains Draft (RCD)
- Mid Only (MO)
The prize pool for the tournament was $40,180, including the contribution from ticket sales.
|No Logic Gaming|
|4 Clover & Lepricon|
- "D2CL special season: Christmas Charity Magic!". d2cl.gg. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "Dota 2 Champions League Season 7 - Christmas Magic". prizetrac.kr. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "мы рады анонсировать наш новый состав в дисциплине Dota 2". vk.com. 8 December 2015. Retrieved 14 December 2015.
- "TEAM SPIRIT — НАЧАЛО ПУТИ". Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Match: ProDotA Gaming vs. Arcade eSport (15.12.2015, 17:00)". joindota.com. Retrieved 14 December 2015.