Dota 2 Asia Championships 2017: Solo Tournament
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
- 8 top voted players from the 60 participating players will compete in the SOLO Championships
- The bracket will be based on the amount of votes (vote here)
- Bo1 single elimination with Shadow Fiend mid solo
- Bo3 Grand Final
- Shadow Fiend mid solo for the 1st game
- Loser in the 1st game choose another hero for both players in the 2nd game
- Loser in the 2nd game choose another hero for both of players in the last game
- Quarterfinals: March 29th (Group Stage Day 3)
- Semifinals and Grandfinal: April 2nd (Main Event Day 2)
- The following items and actions are not allowed:
- Couriers are automatically deployed.
- Victory condition:
- Kill enemy hero twice or destroy one tower.