Dota 2 Asia Championships 2017: Main Event
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
- 12 teams in a double-elimination bracket.
- Four teams (top two of each group in Group Stage) start in the Upper Bracket.
- Eight teams (bottom four of each group in Group Stage) start in the Lower Bracket.
- The 3rd place in each group of Group Stage picks their opponent from either the 5th or 6th place finish in the opposite group.
- The 4th place in each group plays the team that was not picked by the 3rd place.
- Lower Bracket Round 1 is played in a Bo1 then all matches are played in a Bo3.
- Grand Finals is played in a Bo5 with no game advantage.
Upper Bracket Round 1 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket Round 1 (Bo1)
Lower Bracket Round 2 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket Round 3 (Bo3)
Lower Bracket Round 4 (Bo3)