The bearer of this mighty axe gains the ability to cut down swaths of enemies at once.
Battle Fury is a farming item for melee carry heroes, allowing them to attack multiple enemies at once.
Cleave damage does not hit the primary target. It deals the user's damage in a radius behind the target. Cleave effects fully stack with all other sources of cleave. When the cleave percentage is over 100%, more damage is done to the secondary targets than the primary target. Cleave damage is physical and ignores Armor Value but not Armor Type.
This ability only works for melee heroes. Ranged heroes do not receive this ability.
|Radius||150 ➜ 330|
- Fully stacks with itself and other sources of Cleave.
Cuts down the target tree or ward. The range is increased when targeting a ward.
|Tree Cast Range||350|
|Ward Cast Range||450|
Gives bonus attack damage against non-hero units, depending on the type of hero you are.
|Bonus Damage||60% (Melee user) |
25% (Ranged user)
Affected By Notes
- Only increases base damage.
- Multiple Quell bonuses do not stack.
- Bonus damage stacks with Cleave.
- Bonus damage does not apply when denying allied units.
- Illusions also get this ability.
- Does not affect Roshan.
Battle Fury is usually picked up early in the game, to boost your farming capability throughout the rest of the game. Most notably Anti-Mage aims for a fast Battle Fury to farm the jungle quickly utilizing his Blink ability and then returning to the lane to farm lane creeps.
- Damage reduced from 50 to 45
- Battle Fury now requires a Demon Edge instead of Claymore + Broadsword (cost is 400 cheaper)
- Attack damage reduced from 55 to 50
- Cleave distance increased from 570 to 625
- Cleave end radius increased from 300 to 330
- Mana regeneration changed from 150% to 2.25
- Cleave damage increased from 35% to 40%
- Battle Fury Radius from 280 to 300
- Battle Fury Distance from 520 to 570
- Chop cooldown reduced from 5 to 4 seconds
- Battle Fury now requires and provides the bonuses of Quelling Blade
- Quell bonus is now 60% for melee heroes and 25% for ranged heroes
- Attack damage reduced from 65 to 55
- Cleave radius from 250 to 280
- Cleave AoE increased from 225 to 250
- Changed Battle Fury recipe slightly