|This article is a player stub. You can help Liquipedia by expanding it.|
Ivan "Artstyle" Antonov is a legendary Ukrainian Dota 2 and DotA player who is currently playing for Natus Vincere.
Ivan was born in Kharkov, Ukraine on 21 April 1989. He has always been fond of computer games, particularly Counter-Strike. Dota was the start of Ivan's e-Sports career. Ivan has played for teams such as Walk3r Gaming, DTS, Natus Vincere, and Darer.
Artstyle began his Dota 2 career on Natus Vincere. In the summer of 2011 they competed in The International 2011. Navi went undefeated until the grand finals and defeated EHOME 3-1 winning the $1,000,000 prize for first. Artstyle left the team in the following weeks,[when?] and joined Darer.
Darer attended The International 2012 where they placed equal last in the group stage. A few days later, on September 12 2012, Darer changed its entire roster, because of logistical and language issues, which left Artstyle without a team.
By September 19 2012, Artstyle created an all Ukranian squad Team Kharkiv to compete in Star Ladder Star Series Season 3 and ESWC Ukraine. After a brief period playing without a sponsor, Artstyle and his teammates joined Eclypsia on October 4.
On November 11 2012 Eclypsia's dissolved and there were rumours of Artstyle's retirement.
With Natus Vincere
With Natus Vincere
- 2015-04-19 | Interview with ArtStyle by Storm Studio Dota 2 (trans. )
- 2014-09-18 | DreamHack Moscow 2014: Интервью с Artstyle by b2ru of Virtus.pro at Game Show League Season 1
- 2012-12-16 | Uncensored interview with ArtStyle @ ASUS FbotY 2012 by Na`Vi at ASUS Open 2012 Finals (trans. )
- 2012-03-26 | Darer.ArtStyle: "Dendi, let me take you from by Mali of It's Gosu
- 2012-02-05 | Artstyle: The naked truth by Mantis of joinDota
- 2012-01-17 | ArtStyle: 'DTS was a wild and exhilarating ride.' by It's Gosu (trans. by Desolator)
- 2011-08-18 | Artstyle interviewed @ GamesCom 2011 DotA 2 by Na`vi at The International 2011 (trans. )
- 2011-09-01 | Meeting the DotA 2 Champs - Interview with Artstyle - Part 3 by Na`Vi (trans. )