Aegis of the Immortal
Aegis of the Immortal (also known as Aegis) drops from Roshan every time he is killed. It grants the holder an extra life. The Aegis of the Immortal is reclaimed by Roshan 5 minutes after it has been picked up or when Roshan respawns. (This means it is impossible to have more than one Aegis of the Immortal in the game at the same time.)
The Aegis of the Immortal cannot be dropped, sold, or placed in the backpack.
Reclaimed by Roshan 5 minutes after it has been picked up or when Roshan respawns. When the Aegis expires unused, it heals the hero fully over 5 seconds. (Dispels on player damage.)
|Reclamation Regen Per Second||20% of maximum health/mana|
|Maximum Regen Duration||5|
- Does not count as an actual death. Dying into reincarnation does not result in gold loss, gold or exp for the enemy, and items that normally drop on death will not drop.
- It does however still trigger on-death bonuses, such as an enemy Culling Blade or Sadist.
- The Aegis holder provides ground vision of their death area while reincarnating.
- The reclamation regeneration dispels on damage from players and Roshan.
Heroes such as carries and initiators often found in the middle of team fights benefit the most from this item.
- Aegis was previously a purchaseable item, built with a Stout Shield and a recipe, containing three charges. It was removed from the shop in 6.42 and changed to drop from Roshan instead.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|