AEF Dota 2 League Season Three Division 2
(≃ $551 USD)
The AEF Dota 2 League an online league tournament organised by Australian eSports Federation returns for its third season with a total prize pool of 4,850 AUD and gaming peripherals, with three divisions. This is the first time AEF has introduced a third division.
Division Two for Season 3 consists of a 700 AUD prizepool. 
The format for Division 2 consists of two stages:
- Group Stage
- A 2-0 win gives 2 points, while a 2-1 win gives 1 point
- Weekly single round robin in a Bo3 series
- The team with the most points is crowned champion
- Tiebreakers of Bo3 would be used if required
Total prize pool for the tournament is $700 AUD.
|Single Round Robin|
|.||Fox Gaming Youth||5-1||11-3||9p|
|.||Sweet Original Name||3-3||8-7||5p|
|.||Yellow Solo Mid||1-5||2-10||2p|
|Mint Au||1||2||Le Voyage|
The 7th placed team or last placed team would play against the second-best team from Division 3 to fight for relegation. If the Division 2 team win they are victorious and retains its position in Division 2, while a loss would mean the team would be relegated and the contending Division 3 team is promoted.
- Praetorian (2017-09-02). "AEF Season 3 is here". Retrieved 2017-09-27.