Intel Extreme Masters Season XI World Championship
- Stage Host:
- OJ Borg (Oliver James Borg D'Anastasi)
- Desk Host:
- Machine (Alex Richardson)
- Uber (Mitch Leslie)
12 teams in two round robin groups of six. The winners of each group are placed into the tournament’s semifinals, while the second and third place finishers also have a playoff to decide who goes to the semifinals.
If a three-way tie occurs between the teams in fourth to sixth place, the total prize money for these slots will be split among them. If a three-way-tie occurs for any other three places, it will be decided in the following way:
- The three teams decide their ranking order by playing three overtimes against each other
- Overtime will be played for the tiebreakers, with a single map selected via veto with all teams participating in the vote
- The tiebreaker is over when one team wins two matches during the first three matches - if each team wins a single match, the process is repeated
$250,000 (USD) are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Base prize money|
|3 - 4th|
|5 - 6th|
|7 - 8th|
|9 - 10th|
|11 - 12th|
- In addition to the base prize money, a team is awarded $x,xxx for each group stage victory
|.||Ninjas in Pyjamas||-|
|Group A Matches|
|Group B Matches|
- "The world’s current and former number one ranked CS:GO teams return to Katowice to compete at Intel® Extreme Masters World Championship!". Intel Extreme Masters. 2017-01-16.
- "North America to be represented by Cloud9 and OpTic Gaming at the CS:GO Intel Extreme Masters World Championship Katowice!". Intel Extreme Masters. 2017-01-18.
- "FaZe Clan and North are the final invited teams for the CS:GO Intel Extreme Masters World Championship Katowice 2017". Intel Extreme Masters. 2017-01-19.
- "Polish home favorites and Swedish legends confirmed for the CS:GO Intel® Extreme Masters World Championship Katowice 2017". Intel Extreme Masters. 2017-01-12.